- Click a region to adjust zoom level and map position.
- Click a city to adjust zoom level and map position.
- Related to actual map position. (Navigate the map to the desired area and appropriate zoom level).
- Afghanistan – Baker Island
- Bangladesh – Bulgaria
- Burkina Faso – Cook Islands
- Costa Rica – Eritrea
- Estonia – Gibraltar
- Glorioso Islands – Hungary
- Iceland – Juan de Nova Island
- Kazakhstan – Madagascar
- Malawi – Morocco
- Mozambique – Oman
- Pakistan – Russia
- Rwanda – Slovenia
- Solomon Islands – Tanzania
- Thailand – United States
- Uruguay – Zimbabwe
Do not include administrative region names (e.g. country name) in tags. If you select place name do not include that name again in tags. Example – Pyramid of Cheops in Egypt: place: "Cairo"; tags: "Giza, pyramid, monument, Ancient Egypt, Seven Wonders of the World". Include tag private when you add private object, e.g. "private, house, Madonna".
Use English language, please.
Review the form and mapygon boundary before submitting. You can edit the mapygon within one hour after submitting. Then editing is enabled only when several users agree that the mapygon needs to be updated.
share your neighbourhood
- easy-to-use add polygon interface
- multi-level regional context
- separate page for each mapygon
The term mapygon denotes representation of real object on the map using the shape of a simple polygon. A polygon is a closed planar path composed of a finite number of sequential line segments; simple polygon is a polygon which does not intersect itself anywhere (see Wikipedia articles Polygon and Simple polygon).
Mapygons are sorted by geographical location into one- to five-level structure.
Your contribution is welcome. We appreciate any interesting mapygon you add.
We have tested IE 6.0+, Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9.0+. If the page is displayed correctly and your web browser is not listed let us know, please. Otherwise if the site is not displayed perfectly consider upgrading to latest version of listed browsers.
We are happy to say thanks to all people without them Mapygon.com wouldn't have become reality. Inspired by Maplandia.com and Wikimapia.org.
We are grateful for any comment that could help us to improve our project.
You can send us e-mail at or contact us via the contact form.
- Click a mapygon for more information.
- Click a mapygon you want to rate.
- Click a mapygon you want to edit.
- Click visited mapygon to adjust zoom level and map position.
- Move the cursor over a mapygon to see its title.
- Click a mapygon for detailed information and advanced actions.
©2006, Mapygon.com team